Thursday, July 28, 2011

My creative space...

Firstly, Thank you SO much for all your lovely comments on my last creative space! I really appreciate you taking time to leave one and try to visit your blogs back, even if it takes me a few weeks to do so:) 

Christmas bias

This week in my creative space, I am put all my efforts into finishing last few orders for this months and getting some Christmas items done. Starting with some bias for the Plushka's Makery and moving to the Christmas decorations.

Creative space

 Sweet penguin named Allie when to her new home. There is one more penguin to go...

Personalized penguin

Visit more creative spaces here

Have a creative Thursday!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your penguin is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little penguin! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the bias... so spotty & so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allie is just too cute for words. I adore penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bias is lovely. And the penguin is adorable! I LOVE penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay to the start of Christmas preparations. My first is on the needles. The penguin is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely little bit of Christmas in your space today. The bias just makes me want to have a quilt to bind!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!