Thursday, July 21, 2011

My creative space...

In my creative space this week, I made a progress on some orders and even started a new project! Well, relatively new... Remember my cross-stitched notebooks? After they were all sold out in Canberra, I couldn't find time to make more before I went on holidays but I do miss cross-stitch! This time beside a cute hedgehog, there are two new designs so stay tuned for more pictures;)

Cross-stitch

A few new pincushions were made for the shop. I finally got to use a rare Japanese fabric with buttons that I just love on the lime one.

New pincushions

Black & White penguin was finished after a quick trip for some stuffing and the orange thread. 

Black & White

Visit more creative spaces here

Have a creative Thursday!

16 comments:

  1. I just love that cross stitch. So inspiring! "gushes"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! How cute is the penguin made with penguin fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cross stitch... so delicate, beautiful and very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cross-stiches - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cross stitch is adorable. I do love the penguin too, with all the little penguins on his tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cross stitch is just amazing! Love it :) K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cross-stitch is beautiful, you have had a creative week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder the notebooks sold out so quickly, that hedgehog stitchery is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute cross stitch! Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. those cross-stitch designs are very nice, and your work is just perfect! the penguin is very cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your cross stitch, I'm so drawn to woodland things at the mo- mushrooms and deer in particular. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with REread... your stuff is so lovely and "honest". So inspiring to look at

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cross stitch - so simple and elegant:) Cyndy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!