Thursday, July 7, 2011

My creative space...

My creative space this week, is filled with projects and excitement of the new creations on the way.....
 Although, I am finishing customer orders, I still haven't found time to make a new toy. The pattern, fabric and felt that I collected for it are patiently waiting for me. I think it easy to guess which toy I am making;) 

Felt and fabric for a new toy

Yesterday, I found a perfect Liberty fabric for the last new color of crochet baskets this year - Green Apple. It's just perfect and here is another project on the list. Thank you everyone for your comments on my last basket project! I am more confident now about the colors I've picked and will make it this weekend! 

apple basket and Liberty

However, I did sneak in a little owl in blue just because it was already half made and only needed fabric. I picked, the most popular last year, Japanese fabric with little sailors. 

Owl in blue

Last but not least, Dianne - the penguin was finished and posted. 
I like the new felt that I've used which turned out to be a beautiful color for a more "grown-up" penguin. She looks like a sweet lady, doesn't she?

Dianne, the penguin

Visit more creative spaces here

Have a creative Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. You have lots of good stuff going on at your place :) Great post. I look forward to seeing the liberty completed :)
    S&R xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to the new toy and that liberty fabric is a perfect match to the basket!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your little owl and the fabulous Diane and just delightful. You are very clever indeed. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the owl and the penguin are gorgeous! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that Liberty fabric!
    Perfect match with the apple green basket.

    And - Yes. Dianne does look like a very sweet lady. I love that the inside of her wings match her bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow GORGEOUS fabric!! the owl is so cute .Loving the sailor fabric

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your birds are fantastic! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous to see you this week, made a little mention of it on my blog post, love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!