On this cold Sydney evening, I am:
*cooking black beans and sweet potato soup that is simmering on the stove right now. I found this fantastic recipe on My New Roots blog.
I just love this blog and, as I am trying to cook more at home (which you probably noticed if you are following my Facebook page), this blog is a great source of healthy recipes! I already learned a lot as some words were not familiar to me at all;)
It's the first time I am making this type of soup but I couldn't help but adopt a few things to our taste. I added one not sweet potato and cooked beans in beef stock instead of water. It will make it a bit more "familiar" to Mr. Plushkin as I've never cooked sweet potato or beans before and wasn't sure wether he likes it or not. I hope he will:)
*Listening to Muse. Perfect music for winter weather if you ask me:)
*Reading blogs that I found through this article by Become.com website. Thank you Namita for the mention!
*Spending some time on Pinterest, my new addiction. Do you have a board or two? Please, leave a link. I am always looking for more lovely boards to follow!
Happy Friday!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!
I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!