Thursday, June 23, 2011

My creative space...

New basket in peach

In my creative space, as usual, a lot happening at ones. That's not new;) but what's new is a color of the crochet baskets - lovely rich peach color! I've picked a bright and floral Liberty of London fabric for the boarder that has the same hues of peach throughout the pattern which makes it look very cohesive.

Felt  and fabric for the bunny

I am also making a bunny in dark purple that I haven't done before. I like picking up felt and fabric in the store at the same time, this way matching them is so much easier! So far it looks promising so stay tuned for tomorrow's post about her, the bunny,  and the creative process behind. 


Visit more creative spaces here

Have a creative Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. love the basket - such lovely colours!!! and those combinations for the bunny are great too

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, those colors look great and I'm curious to see the bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect choice of spring and summer colors! love such purple colors and am curios to see the bunny too!

    JenMuna

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the peach basket! my thursday was very creative although i ran out of daylight and now i dont have a picture for blogging :( i guess i could use the flash...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it - obviously!! Nice colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that basket! I'm inspired :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!