Today, I am...
*making three more baskets for the shop in hues of pink. Stack of Liberty fabric is tempting me to experiment and match pink with unexpected prints.
*going through (again) my stash, cleaning the table for more bias tape cutting and getting all my little collections out to fill my new wooden storage box.
After living and creating in my previous set up, I realized it takes too much space. I wonder how long this one will last?!
After living and creating in my previous set up, I realized it takes too much space. I wonder how long this one will last?!
I do like changing my surroundings to suit my mood:)
*reading two new blogs I found: Recipe for cute by Emily Burnette and Smile and Wave by Rachel Denbow.
Have a sunny Saturday!








Lovely baskets and beautiful fabrics. Happy crafting and happy weekend. :) Tammy
ReplyDelete