![]() |
| {picture via Tidy Tipsy} |
As it's getting cooler outside, I feel the need to get my crochet hook out and start making something warm for winter. I love the cold season and knitting and crochet are moving from the storage into the living room. It's so nice to snuggle under my half finished crochet blanket while it's waiting for me to find some time to do another row....
Happy Sunday!







How lovely!! Am very jealous of your skills! Would love to know how to knit or crochet but my skills don't stretch beyong sewing ATM. Can't wait to see what you make!
ReplyDeletePerfect weather for it, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteIt's only just starting to cool down here..but i have my eye on my crochet hook!
ReplyDeleteMy mother in law has been wanting to teach me to crotchet... perhaps this winter is the time!
ReplyDeleteIt's a stylish blog!
ReplyDeleteI like it)). I do not know how to knit ((. But this kind of needlework I associate with winter, Christmas))) or autumn stroll in the park ))...