Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My journal pages

Journal page: books, reading

I had a couple of hours to finish some of the journal pages I've started last week. I particularly like this one. I am can easily imagine myself sitting on the veranda with a nice book and a latte, looking at the beautiful garden. Wooden rocking chair with handmade linen cushion will probably be my reading nook. I most certainly need to make a quilt too, for the chilly nights:)

Journal page: sewing

There are two pages devoted to sewing but so far I finished one as I need more magazines to add a few more details to the second page. Motivational quote, cute buttons, thread spools and a lovely pincushion, these bits and pieces are everything that I need for inspiration.
I am woking on more pages and every month there are more beautiful things to add. New journal will be needed soon so I'd better start searching for a new one....

Hope you are had a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I love these pages - a great idea to keep an inspiration journal. Can't wait to see more! Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I understood, you are from Russia! Nice! So I may write in Russian, or may I not? Мне очень понавился Ваш блог, Плюшка! Совушки очень добрые, пингвины и зайцы очень милые! И все очень яркие! И вязаные штучки понравились! Только не поняла, где Вы живете...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous pages! I just blogged about you too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!