Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My dream fabric cupboard

{found via here}


I hope everyone is enjoying their Tuesday! It's a day of cleaning the studio today at Plushka's. I thought my space need a little break too and it's always nice to come back after a holiday to the clear work surface for a fresh start!


I love this picture! It's my dream fabric cupboard with plenty of space and little nooks for the fabrics. 


7 days until the holiday....

5 comments:

  1. Hi there i quite enjoy your blog, it is very interesting. I am new at this bloging and was wondering if you could take a look at my blog an see what you think

    Thanks
    Hal

    halsadayinthelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! That's a dream a cupboard like that! I'll "steal" this picture as an example for me, it looks very convenient for fabric and needlework stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, it really is beautiful isn't it. I imagine I could waste a lot of time looking at all that fabric without actually using any!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A dream cupboard indeed!! What I would give to have a stash like that :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think keeping a crafting space that clean would be impossible for me, but your right it is a dream cupboard for fabric. It does have the wheels of my mind spinning. Thanks for sharing the pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!