Saturday, May 7, 2011

Buttons love...


{picture found here}


{picture found here}

Source: flickr.com via The on Pinterest

{picture found here}

It's not a secret that I love buttons! I am always on the look out for some vintages buttons and different ways to store them. These images inspired me and on my list, while I am on holidays, will be to find some cute buttons to add to my collection. You can never have too many of them and they are great for inspiration, craft and for the photo-styling too:) 

Happy Saturday! 

2 comments:

  1. I so agree! I am running low on buttons and am on the lookout myself! Have a wonderful holiday and good luck with finding beautiful buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can NEVER have too many buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!