On Wednesday, it was a sunny day that was calling for the relaxing walk around a beautiful suburb and some fabric shopping!
We went to the Calico&Ivy shop that I just love (see my first trip there in January here).
Here is a little bundle of fabric that is now in my stash:
We went to the Calico&Ivy shop that I just love (see my first trip there in January here).
Here is a little bundle of fabric that is now in my stash:
I can never go pass the Liberty fabric! I always have new colour ideas for my crochet baskets so I try to get a few different ones from the new their collections.
Happy Friday!








Ух ты! Какие хорошенькие! С жирафиками тканюшка - очень милая!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous additions to your stash...I particularly like the yellow giraffe fabric.
ReplyDeleteLove the green dotted one!
ReplyDeleteEsther.
The first photo and the fabric in it is fabulous!
ReplyDelete