Thursday, March 17, 2011

My creative space....

In my creative space, I am doing some cross-stitch in the evenings and some stock building for the market during the day..... I took a minute to take a picture of the crochet doilies I decorated a month ago so I can finally list them in the shop. I've made a few pictures with my favourite Japanese tea pot and a mug:

Crochet mug doily

A few more cross-stitched rabbits to add to the market stock in different colours. I found this carrot colour in my thread box and very pleased the way it looks on the linen:)

Cross-stitch rabbits

More creative spaces over at Kootoyoo.

Have a creative Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely crochet things. Love your creative space xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous and those bunnies are so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you've really been making progress building that stock. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink doilies and the cross stitched rabbits really look great! I think striking colours are fantastic for cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katia..love your doilies..very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the carrot colour bunny is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!