Saturday, March 12, 2011

More in yellow...

If you follow my Facebook page, you probably met my new addition to the Easter collection.
For the little girl chick I've used one of the Hunky Dory fabrics by Moda. I just love this pattern with flowers. There are so many different colours in it that it will match pretty much any felt!

Girly chick

When I looked at my shop, I thought that there are too many girls in this collection but not enough boys. For the boy, I used the fabric by Riley Blake.

Boy chick with yellow belly

Enjoy your Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. These little yellow chicks are just so cute! That Moda fabric is beautiful too - a perfect match for your little chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...love the little red comb on top of the boy chicks head! Beautiful fabrics and I am a big fan of yellow..so cheery. Great new range.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!