I remember this moment last year, a day before the market and I was still finishing things... This time I am still finishing a few things but everything is packed and gathered in one spot so I can see exactly how many trips I need to make downstairs and back... Just seeing this stopped me from making more items that I already have enough of and concentrate on smaller items that don't take much space. The system worked!
So, I've got 3 buddies coming with me to decorate the table and attract attention. Do you think they are right for the job?
Last night I found out that our printer is not working and I had to make tags and new price signs in writing which is not the best option but I don't have any choice.

There are a few things I am taking from the Plushka's Makery like bias tape, paper, a few fabric pieces from my stash and stationery. The red fabric with the dots on the picture is going to be a table runner for my stall. The idea is to brighten up a table cloth that I will do my best to iron but somehow it manages to get wrinkly on the way every time! Well, we'll see:)
Have a great Friday and a lovely weekend!







your creations are always so wonderful to look at Katia! you inspire me to make a softie!
ReplyDeletehave a great market ♥
I so love those owls
ReplyDeleteThe animals you've chosen will do their job well! I hope everyone will buy a little something at your stall.
ReplyDelete