Sunday, March 27, 2011

Plushka at Mathilda's

Friday night when it was pouring down, I made a piece with the thought that it will rain tomorrow and with elections on I wasn't sure what the market will be like..... It was a great! Busy, busy and busy! Great day with lovely atmosphere, as always! So many new and returning customers:) Thank you for visiting and supporting Plushka!

Market stall

My market buddies done a great job in attracting attention!

Owl

I had a little crafty corner with new pincushions, ribbons and lace.

Crafty corner

It was a great market! I am very happy as it's probably the only one market for this year.
Now I need a few days off and will be back in my studio on Monday:)

Enjoy your Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Your table looks great!
    I so wish I wasn't so far away from all the Mathilda venues! Maybe I can make a trip to Sydney that just so happens to co-inside with a market day ;-P. Don't like my chances though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd been able to get there - it looks magical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table looks great with all the items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed you at Sew It Together. Looks like you had an awesome day in other ways.
    You got it girl! Said with a wink and a huge smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!