I love taking pictures of the progress when I make customers orders. It feels very satisfying that I am moving forward when sometimes it doesn't feel like it!
Stack of owls appeared on my table last weekend and I am slowly going through stitching tails and eyes. Once all details are done, the fun stage starts where I give each and one of them a fabric belly and face expressions.
One large penguin for customer order is done! He's name is Oliver and he will be ready to go very soon to the little boy but he has to wait for another two to join him.
Second one is half done with embroidery drying on the balcony....
That what i will be up to today - finishing what I started and, maybe, a few things on a side:) I do want to make a bias without dots!
Have a great Tuesday!









Love the stack of owls in the making!
ReplyDeleteOliver the penguin is so cute.... I looooove his belly!
ReplyDelete