Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Stash....Elephants

In my Sunday Stash this week, a new print that I started collecting some time ago... I love elephant and they are probably on the top of my list when I look for a fabric after hedgehogs. I made twin felt owls with it a month ago and it was very nice to work with!

Tiny elephants

This one on thick yellow cotton with large elephants was actually the first one I bought and when I found out that there are more out there with tiny ones I had to get a little bit in every colour:)

Large elephants on yellow

What is your favourite animal print?

Have a great Friday!

P.S. Don't forget to enter Plushka's Makery giveaway! Click here for more details.

5 comments:

  1. Oh love the elephants. Check out my blog post today for some Plushka love. The children got the heart hair clips today & love them!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice print!.. like the elephants :) and the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what beautiful fabric! I love that you have it in every colour, what a great stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have those exact fabrics in a shopping cart of an Etsy store! I am love love love. But my bank accounts says I have spent way to much on fabric at the moment and that I need to create with what I have here :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been eyeing those fabrics off myself for the past few months...they are definitely still on my list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!