Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Stash....PINK!

My stash get more and more different colours with every fabric delivery... I should say, red is totally my colour! Pink? It's growing on me....slowly...
This my last purchase of Flower Sugar 2 in 2010. As soon as it was delivered, it was hard not to take a picture. So colourful and bright, this fabric is perfect for the summer projects.

Flower Sugar 2

On the pink note, I thought why not make my crochet baskets colourful?! I do try to be brave with the colour and this time I went for the hot pink!

pink basket

linen applique

I should say, making one with linen was easy but then I attempted to use linen with Russian dolls.....

with Russian dolls

Do you like pink?

Have a happy Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. I love pink - pink with aqua and jade, pink with red and white, pink with navy blue, pink and lime green - YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink! You can't not smile when you're surrounded by pink. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what gorgeous fabrics! I luuuuurve pink! Can't wait to see what you make with it all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. After browsing here, I think you have given me my sewing mojo back!!!! You have the most beutiful little things happening here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute and inspirational... very lovely... so perfect to gift...
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!