Thursday, January 20, 2011

My creative space....

It feels like I am getting back to the normal blogging routine with My creative space on Thursdays back for another year! I like having themed days and this one with Sunday Stash were my favourite last year. I want to explore more themed days this year and pick one more... Any suggestions?

* * *
In my creative space this week, dilemma with felt colour for the owl that matches my brown fabric with elephants is still not solved.... So, a few of my lovely followers gave me some nice colour options here:

yellow
blue/aqua
orange

I put them together with a few other felt squares that might match:

Colour matching process

I like these two as I never made aqua or orange owl before:

Orange and brown

Aqua and brown

What would your recommend? Please, vote for your preferred colour combo!

More creative spaces here.

Have a sunny and bright Thursday!

13 comments:

  1. I am really fond of pinks and browns together. However, I do like the 2 you chose, and my first choice between them would be orange, and aqua a close second. My question for you is, where did you get that fantastic elephant print? I LOVE it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the aqua and brown would look incredibly chic! And the brown fabric is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the aqua is gorgeous but, my vote is for the Orange. Orange and chocolate just go together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to say 'aqua' but I do love that baby blue as well. I lived through the seventies and to me the orange and brown are very seventies....great for retro loving 'haven't been through the seventies' people though! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that elephant fabric! I think the orange is gorgeous with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the aqua. The orange has a very '70s sort of look to it, which is cool, but I like aqua the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the blues.... the elephants are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both but aqua is great! Suz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would go for orange. Maybe because we really suffered of too less light all day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The aqua and chocolate has my vote. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!