Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hop hop hop little racer

I saw a sneak peek of the new fabric collection by Heather Ross (Love it!) and was inspired. I thought, why not make my bunny boy with her race-cars fabric?!

Heather Ross "Racing cars" pack

I used a matching fabric (beep beep) from the same collection on another ear. I think it makes him look even cuter:) Do you think so too?

Little racer

Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Katia, he's gorgeous! I adore your little softies, especially the owls. I have so many of them favourited in my etsy account, I now need to decide which ones to adopt! I recently wrote a post about my love of feathered friends, especially your little cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That works! Very cute. By the way...what is on the back...do they have a fluffy tail?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!