A new year and a new start! I am so excited about this year and looking at my draft schedule it's going to be a great one! I am so glad to be back blogging after a little break that we spend feasting, spending time with friends and relaxing. Hope you had a safe and joyful festive season:)
* * *
According to the Chinese Zodiac, 2011 is the year of the rabbit. It symbolizes sensitivity, compassion and creativity. I've been working on the rabbit pattern and a sample toy for the last five month. It's been a long process of drawing and making pattern till the creating one rabbit and making changes over time. So, here they are, Plushka's rabbits:
I love their floppy ears:)
At the moment there are only two girls. I am trying to find a perfect fabric for a boy rabbit.... What kind of fabric do you think will be perfect for him?
Looking forward to seeing you all and catching up!







Oh oh oh, yes year of the Rabbit is my year, must mean i'm turning 36 & my eldest daughter is turning 12, yahoo for us Rabbiters. Love Posie
ReplyDeletePlushka's rabbits are way to cool! Have you any fabric that looks like salad vegetables...kind of like Mr McGregor's garden type them...lettuces, carrots...garden tools? on a natural or browny type rabbit...or then again a flying rabbit with aviation type fabric! navy blue felt? what do you think!
ReplyDeleteКакие замечательные зайчата! Просто из детства, из польского мультика про Крота! Замечательные очень-очень! Влюблена в них по уши!
ReplyDeleteaww, they are so cute! i love the floppy ears too :) for a boy bunny, some blue fabric would be nice, like blue polka dot, or some japanese ones with planes, trucks and cars... stripes would work as well. :)
ReplyDeleteI love Carols' ideas for the rabbits! I'm no help, just stopped by to say how much I like Mrs and Miss Bunny!
ReplyDeleteAwww,haha, they are so funny! love them!
ReplyDeleteMaybe some lightblue with brown for a boy?
Такие милые!
ReplyDeletethe bunnies are great, I think blue or brown also for a boy. And also how about a bow tie instead of a hair bow?
ReplyDeleteкакая прелесть!!!!!! как они у вас такие милые получаются??!! у вас руки золотые!
ReplyDeleteкак красиво!
ReplyDelete