Monday, January 31, 2011

Farm Rabbit

I am proud to say that this is the first time I created something from the felt and fabric straight away after I bought it! Purchase on my Friday shopping trip, this fabric is a great find by all means. Not only because it has a perfect print that fits nicely in a small belly space but also goes well with that light brown/grey felt.

Little apple bunny
fabric is from Farmdale collection by Alexander Henry.

She is so cute and I really hope she will find a good home. She doesn't have a name yet, so if you can think of one, please do leave a comment:)

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous Katia! I think the grey-brown felt worked out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO cute. not sure about a name, but she'll get away with anything when she looks that gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...she's 'apple' of course! lol! By the way I'm giving away an apron this week if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet! She is probably too pretty to be Granny (Granny Smith apple?) and she can't be a he and become Jonathon I suppose (Jonathon's apple?) How about Pink Lady?! LOL! Good luck with a name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. какой милашка!!!!!!! Браво! Я в восторге!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I saw you at CraftGawker today so I headed over to your blog to snoop around. *hehe*. I love it! You are amazingly talented. I'm a new follower.

    ~ www.billiemonster.com ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful combination of fabrics! What about Honey for a name - as in Honeycrisp apples?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats for such a lovely blog!!!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!