Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Stash....

In my Sunday Stash this week, little pile in mustard green, blue with a hint of red.

Campers on ivory by Robert Kaufman
"My Happy Nursery" by Cloud 9 (organic cotton) - 2 in the middle
"Farmdale orchard" by Alexander Henry

I fell in love with this print by Robert Kaufman when I opened the parcel. It didn't look the same online... The print gives impression of being painted in the watercolors straight on the fabric!

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty fabric to put into a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have admired that collection of fabrics that include the caravans for a few months and then the brain clicks in and tells me it's a matter of economics, now knowing it's better in real life...I don't think the brain will win over the heart too much longer! I like the tree fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I have to get me some of the campers fabric!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!