Friday, December 10, 2010

Present wrapping and new baskets

Inspired by the Nic's gift wrapping idea, I've used her tea towel to decorate a Christmas gift for our friends.

I didn't want to leave the lovely packaging behind so I cut a little tags out, this way the packaging gets recycled and washing instructions are easy to keep in the draw for the reference!

I also made a few new baskets with handprinted linen from Yardage design.

10 comments:

  1. Oh how i love your baskets, every one is so special, i could fill rooms with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your baskets!
    wrapping looks great using that tea towel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really nice way of wrapping a gift! i like it.
    But those baskets are really lovely. Do you by any chance have a pattern of those. I would really like to make one myself.
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts and the teatowel wrapping looks really stylish and practical too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the gift wrapping idea! It looks wonderful - as do the baskets :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gift wrapping idea! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wrapping idea! I love those baskets too.
    By the way how do you get such a perfect bow???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a great basket! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great gift wrapping idea, much better than standard paper :) the baskets look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!