Monday, December 13, 2010

Our Christmas tree 2010

Christmas tree 2010

Noel

Little gift

This year we bought a little wooden tree. Leaving in a small space where every inch is already thoughtfully used, the real tree was not an option. I was hoping to decorate it with my handmade decorations but they were a bit too big for this tree so I've used bits of fabric, crochet snowflakes, cross-stitched "Noel" and some Russian wooden decorations.

How does your tree look like? Share your link here, at Her Library Adventures.

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely, and not only for christmas. I think you can decorate it every season with different ornaments.
    ~ Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't have a tree, but maybe it's time to find one like you : a 'not real one' .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little wooden tree, it's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your tree looks lovely! there is a similar one i saw in better homes & gardens xmas issue and i got excited as i thought there were instructions on how to make one, but it was just a picture... :( oh well, im putting up my other tree today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!