Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Stash....

In my Sunday stash this week, unexpected find at Spotlight. I like this simple and bright rockets and moon pattern. Stripy fabric was also purchased to match...

Unexpected Spotlight find

This fabric is not going to be used in the nearest future. Mainly because I don't feel like sewing lately at all.... I miss cross-stitch and I think I will devote my time this Sunday to creating a few new patterns and get my hoop out first time this month. Maybe even a new collection will emerge;)

What are you up to this sunny Sunday?

1 comment:

  1. Love the rocket fabric. This fine suprisingly cool Sunday I am laying in my bed not by choice. I dropped my vanity drawer on my toe this morning and busted it up real good! Now I can't walk. So I'm surfing the net trying to waste time. It's a bit depressing actually!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!