Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Giveaway winners and brown owl making faux pas

My experiments with colourful owls leaded me to making one in brown. I've started making owls 6-7 month ago and my first four were pink since then I wanted to make one in brown...
I searched for the matching fabric, stitched it, photographed it and then realized, it's missing its feet!!! It happened to me before when I forgot a few tails because they are at the back but feet???!!! Anyway, I have to unstitch it and add feet. I asked her to announce the winners of my Pre-Christmas giveaway, she was a bit embarrassed and I promised that no one will see her belly with no feet;)


Congratulations!

Thank you for leaving your comments! I was so happy to see that so many handmade gifts will be created this Christmas and bring joy to someone!

Have a lovely Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully it isn't too much trouble to unstitch and restitch I think we are all guilty of forgetting something when it comes to creating, I always seem to do it with cooking:) Thank you for the giveaway and yeah I won, thank you:) Have great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Catherine and Courtney! Enjoy, you lucky ducks ☺. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!