Saturday, November 20, 2010

"Spaces"

I love weekends for the buzzing streets of Bondi, smell of coffee, fresh bread that I buy every Saturday and my newspaper/magazine time in the morning. This Saturday I picked up "Spaces" by Frankie magazine. I don't aim to write a review, I just want to show you a sneak pick and share the feeling of inspiration when you flip the pages of this amazing magazine. It's quite thick, coffee table size publication and looks to me more like a book. That's why it will take a proud place on my coffee table.

I can honestly say - I went around the world today, visiting spaces where people create, live and relax. It was very hard to choose any particular page as they are all stunning! There are so many details that I can look at one page all day and still find something that I've missed.
"Spaces" I'll be back next Saturday for another trip!

Enjoy your Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! looks great! I wish they had this in holland...then they would have a new fan i think ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!