Monday, November 29, 2010

Pretty packaging

On this rainy day (it's very wet and miserable in Sydney), I am wrapping up gifts and parcels. I've got a weakness for the brown paper and cute packaging which I purchase regularly and in the large quantities. Although it not always cost effective, I love sharing prettiness...

These are my Christmas hair ties and clips, packed in a brown doily bags, they are on their way to the Shop Handmade in Canberra.

When I started making bunting, I wasn't sure how to package it so the packaging gives a good idea of the flag's colours and looks pretty. This is what I came up with:

What is your favourite packaging? How do you package your gifts or items that you make? Please, share and leave a link if you wish. I would love to know:)

3 comments:

  1. your packaging is beautiful :) (sorry, don't have any of mine to share)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got your delivery today, all priced & out on display. The beautiful embroidered heart is gorgeous!! Love the new large penguins too!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Packing... I always try to do something different but not for everyone, only for some special friends like one of my packing idea you can check on
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/stocking-flowers.html
    I specially love the doily packaging
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/stocking-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!