Thank you for your valuable feedback on my last post everyone! I decided to make a few penguins with different eyes and add a few more details. I got very excited creating different personalities and, although sometimes I leave it to the new owner to decided on the name for a penguin and whether it a boy or a girl, I made it clear for this little Miss.
When I sewed on this red fabric, it was obvious - it's a girl and she has to have a little bow to make her look pretty.
Mr. is a true gentleman and didn't insist on having a bow tie but I felt that he needed it.
I think they like each other;)
Have a relaxing weekend and I'll see you tomorrow for some Sunday Stash time.






Oh a penguin couple, totally adorable, love Posie
ReplyDeleteThey make a beautiful couple and are very well dressed!
ReplyDeleteI love Mr Penguin's little British belly patch. :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! that mister is a real gentleman!
ReplyDeleteThat is very cute!
ReplyDelete