Saturday, November 6, 2010

Meet Jacque!

It's raining and cold in Sydney today and, to cheer myself up, I've decided to finish a few owls.
Most of them bright and happy...

..... but I think the weather made me pick dark blue, almost ink coloured felt and make little owl that I called - Jacque.

I love this French themed linen and Jacque is happy with it too.
He made me smile today:)

Hope you're having a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Love that inky blue - he's a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the yellow owl should be called 'Squirrel', don't you? They are all v. cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute
    Love
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Jacque is a real cutie. But I love the yellow one. with the, how do you call it in englisch...squirle????the little animal i mean, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all so cute. I'm a huge fan of yellow, especially. But Jacque is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!