Friday, November 26, 2010

Casper, friendly penguin.

This morning, waiting for the electrician to turn up, I made Casper. He is made from light grey hand dyed felt and precious "Carrots and peas" by Sandy Klop fabric. Somehow, I was willing to cut my stashed away fabric only for him...

Accidentally, frustrated with waiting, I've used different eye template. I am still not sure if I prefer this one more. What do you think? His eyes are a bit bigger and rounder comparing to the previous penguins.

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Awww he's just georgous!! I think his eyes look great - big and friendly :) Really great colour combo with the grey and the red/blue/gold fabric. Happy Friday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want my opinion? I think his eyes are better, the others seem a little sad, his are more 'I'm in wonder about the world'. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Casper! And I think his eyes are lovely and more friendly then the eyes of his brothers ands sisters :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. As someone lucky enough to play with your owls, penguins & more each day at Shop Handmade, i think you should try all sorts of slight variations on the eyes, as customers like it, they see more personality, give it a go!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!