In my Sunday Stash this week: a matching "impulse purchase" bundle. Normally, when I shop online, I just pick the fabrics that I like and don't really think of matching them! Thus, after they arrive, I've got this dilemma on my hands that the stash is full of lovely fabrics but they don't go together! This time I put some thought into my "impulse purchase":
Hope this colourful bundle will brighten up your day!
Have a delightful Sunday!






They look good enough to eat! When it comes to fabric, I have NO restraint whatsoever and just buy whatever I love! Must stop doing that!
ReplyDeletePretty candy colours for Summer, i love them!! Love Posie
ReplyDeleteThey are so happy and bright :)
ReplyDeleteOh I do exactly the same thing, love your choices though.
ReplyDeleteHi, well done on making the Madeit Monday Finds, your item looked fantastic in the email!
ReplyDeleteI am like that too :-) This combo is very sweet! Happy Fabric!
ReplyDelete