In my creative space this week, I am finishing those buntings from last week's creative space and making a few new ones....
I was lucky that I found matching fabrics to the little mushrooms almost straight away. Apparently, not every red fabric with polka dots was matching and only a certain shade of red looked right.
My first bunting for boys.
Making bunting means making bias tape. My first bias set looked very girly but this week I made a few boy ones.
I am also on the finishing stage with my crochet blankets. Pink one on the bottom (called "Marshmallow") is done, red ("Strawberry") and green ("Green hills") still need a few more rows and two top ones ("Sunny day" and "Dandelion") need a "tidy up" at the back!






Wow, you have been busy! Love the red and lime green together :-)
ReplyDeleteLove all the bunting! I know what you mean about the different shades - its amazing how something just slightly different - will not look quite right!
ReplyDeleteIt all looks fabulous, you have been really busy. I'm really impressed with the bias, it looks great.
ReplyDeleteThe buntings look lovely, and so do the blankets. You have been busy
ReplyDeleteThe bunting looks great and has inspired me to make some for my boys. Off the computer and to the sewing machine I go.
ReplyDeleteYou've been manically multitasking. Love the names you've given your crochet blankets!
ReplyDeleteIt looks gorgeous! Thanks for the insight into your creative world!
ReplyDeleteI love the mushroom fabric! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThey are gorgeous! Love the road fabric.
ReplyDeletered, white and green - tuly delicious - and yes there is a right and a wrong red!
ReplyDeleteBoy bunting - fabulous!
And the names of the blankets are to die for. Absolutely pascalls MARSHMALLOW!
All your craft looks just excellent!
ReplyDeleteEverything is gorgeous and I love the names for your blankets.
ReplyDeleteLove , love , love your creative space !
ReplyDeleteyou've been busy. lovely creations, and great choices of colours and prints.
ReplyDeleteI just love buntings - yours are very nice indeed!
ReplyDelete