Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My creative space...

In my creative space this week, I've been making a few more flags and bias tape for the bunting....

These fabrics are still waiting to be cut into the triangles.....

I also made a progress with my crochet projects as well as the penguins. I like this stage of toys making process. After they all have their own face expressions, comes a very exciting moment - picking the right fabric.


Find more creative spaces here.

Have a crafty Thursday!

9 comments:

  1. Im excited to see what the penguins look like when they're finished! :)

    - Krystal xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely fabrics and i'm looking forward to seeing the finished penguins :) love their faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I just received the owl that I ordered from your Made It shop and I love it so much, almost want to keep it for my room instead of my daughter's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a lot of fun, the penguins are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!
    love those cute penguin faces :)

    your bias tape looks gorgeous, love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a feast for the eyes!! Love it all :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!