Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Eat Pray Love"

I really enjoy reading books, but I am struggling to find free time during a week to sit down and dedicate a few hours to reading. However, I really wanted to read "Eat, Pray Love" so my solution to this was an audio book downloaded to my iphone. I listen to it while I walk for an hour on my days off and, sometimes, when I crochet on my yoga mat (yep, don't ask why, I just love it). I truly enjoyed the company of the Elizabeth Gilbert as it's her voice I've been listening too. Her book "Committed" will be the next book I will listen to on my yoga mat.

I like the preview and looking forward to watching this movie!



Have you read the book? Did you like it?

Hope you are having a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant idea, you can craft & listen!! I'm not sure i can handle Julia Roberts in the role, but boy the scenery looks good in the movie. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!