Saturday, October 30, 2010

back from Mathilda's

I am back from Mathilda's market and we've had a great day! I had my best friend helping me and we had so much fun decorating our stall.
Thank you to everyone who came by! It was great to see a few of my lovely followers in person:)

* * *
The weather was perfect and we had great customers to talk to. It was nice to meet like-minded people who love handmade:)

Penguins family really enjoyed their day out and some of them found a new home.


What have you been up to this Saturday?

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love the wee little white case display. I have been photo editing, doing (sigh) laundry, groceries, cleaning and even braved a dip in the just-a-little-too-chilly pool. :)
    ~ Laura (Moags)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your market table looked so sweet!!!!
    no wonder some of your little penguins found new homes, those sweet little eyes peeping out of their little suitcase would melt any heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your stall looked lovely and sounds like you had a great day :) i wish i was there.. maybe next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!