Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pillow project (stage 1)

Sunday morning is a perfect time to try something new! I've started my pillow project from the cross-stitched balloon and Japanese linen. I am thinking on using some applique and maybe hand-stitching.....
But, for now, stage 1 is to cut, pick the fabric for the back, make a border and pick the applique pieces....


That's my Sunday project! What is your plan for the day?


5 comments:

  1. Looks like the pillow is coming along well! Looks really cute! Not much creative happening with me today although I have the cleanest linen cupboard in Brisbane! Concerned that I may be starting to nest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... so cute! Great idea with the appliqué. Can't wait to see more. I plan on doing some more crochet tonight.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that. I like the way you're using the applique clouds to tie the cross stitch and the fabric together. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that fabric matches the embroidery perfectly!!! look forward to the finished pillow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is going to be a gorgeous pillow :)
    the fabric is just lovely with your cross stitch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!