Thursday, September 16, 2010

My creative space...

In my creative space this week, I've made some progress on my crochet squares that I've showed you in my last week's creative space. I need three more squares so I can start connecting them all together and then making a boarder...

I've also finished 5 penguins. I had to modify pattern once again as I wasn't entirely happy with the wings.

They looked very uncomfortable in the suitcase so I made another picture that they liked more: "synchronized swimming" performance!

Find more creative spaces here.

Have a creative Thursday!

10 comments:

  1. aw, cute penguins! :) and i love the colours in your granny squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The penguins are incredibly cute!!

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those penguins are so cute! But they do look a bit worried in the case, like you're about to pack them off somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your crochet blankie will look gorgeous.
    And your penguins are way too cute for words :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your squares, that little bit of white in the centre really makes them 'pop'
    and well....those cutie-pie little penguins are just so adorable, esp love how you photographed them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha... of course they needed to do synchronised swimming. Love it! (Loving the new blog header too!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours in your granny squares and super cute penguins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love these penguin! And the wings are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are those penguins:) Love them - and the notebooks are cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!