My journal is a big part of me, it contains all things that I love, dream about, places I travel too in my mind when I look at the beautiful pictures..... I love picking pictures from my favourite magazines like Frankie, Country style, Notebook magazine..... to create colorful collage pages of my journal......
I leave some space that later will be filled with my thoughts, quotes and sometimes even housekeeping tips.....
Do you keep a journal? If you do, there is one blog that I would definitely recommend you visiting: The journal keepers. Enjoy!






Looks like beautiful inspiration. Love Posie
ReplyDeleteOh, Katia, you have inspired me to start one. I have a stash of sweet pages torn out of magazines but never look at them. Time to paste them into a lovely journal. Thanks for the idea! J x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous journal pages :)
ReplyDeleteAt our home we have a 'family journal' it sits on our dresser and we all take turns making pages, it's lots of fun and a beautiful keepsake, we are still working on our first, but I do hope that one day we will have a lovely little library of family journals :)
I love this kind of unstructered journaling. I have some that I have made like this...it is time to get them back out..I am *re-inspired*
ReplyDeleteDeby