Mr Plushkin is back from his business trip and it seams like he's being away for years!
The best souvenir EVER, in my opinion, is a few meter of Liberty fabric. I cannot have enough of this fabric!!!
He've done very well picking those colours and patterns. I love them all!
It is so good to have my Mr. Plushkin back and, while he is catching up on his sleep after a long flight, I am making my penguins. I've got a few fabrics piled up that I want to use in the next 4 little amigos.
How is your weekend coming along?
Hope you are having a splendid weather wherever you are!
Enjoy your Sunday!






gorgeous fabric and I love your penguins x
ReplyDeleteLucky girl! I don't think you can have too much fabric, or yarn. It's good to be surrounding by so much gorgeousness.
ReplyDeleteexcellent fabrics! Husband has either very good taste, or knows your taste extremely well, which is lovely to see.
ReplyDeleteHappy creating to you.
Wowee Mr Plushka outdid himself! Those fabrics are magnificent.
ReplyDeleteA man who can buy fabric! Great choices, what a guy!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful husband you have!
ReplyDeleteHe did real good.
Beautiful fabrics! Did you have to train Mr Plushka in fabric buying or is he just a gifted husband?
ReplyDelete