After being a very busy bee last week and having a hectic Monday and Tuesday updating my Madeit shop, I needed to do something relaxing and meditative. So, I got out some cotton from my yarn stash and started crocheting for the first time after a few months break. I've got an image in my mind of the way I want to decorate this soon to be blanket.... However it will take me some time to put it all together so it's a long term project!
Join the creative space fun with Kirsty!
Have a creative Thursday!






Wow, I've just had a look at your shop and you have been busy! Hope you enjoy making something for yourself xo
ReplyDeleteVery pretty- and my favorite color-pink!
ReplyDeleteJusr read about you in Notebook - congrats on a really lovely feature! Enjoy the crochet!
ReplyDeleteThe colours are lovely. I read your feature in Notebook yesterday too - congratulations. My big girl has plans to make a few owls.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous blog. Will have to grab a copy of Notebook now.
ReplyDeleteThe square's look great and congrats on the notebook feature!
ReplyDeleteYour crochet is looking very pretty. Congratulations on the magazine feature.:)
ReplyDeleteVery lovely indeedy, ahhhh, love Posie
ReplyDeletethe alternative white and pink looks beautiful together ... and well done on the feature.
ReplyDeleteMy Creative Space
I was blog hopping and I found yours. Love it and your crafts too.
ReplyDeletevery neat crochet lovely
ReplyDelete