Thursday, August 5, 2010

My creative space...

My creative space this week is all about getting ready for the Mathilda's market this Sunday. I still got a few things to cut, stitch and wrap but here is a sneak pick of what is ready to go:

- baby owls

- a few colourful crochet hair clips

- cute crochet brooches for the little girls hats and knitted jumpers

I was trying not to get carried away with the stall decorations and just buy all the necessary things for display but could not resist this wooden letters....


and this little tree for my headbands.....


Join the creative space fun with Kirsty!

Have a creative Thursday!

P.S. Plushka's shop will be closed till 10th of August for the stock update. There are a few new items coming so stay tuned!
All customized orders will be send early next week! Thank you for understanding:)

11 comments:

  1. ooooowww love the little tree ... and your crochet brooches are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your market stuff is great!!
    i love letters too and the tree is perfect!
    happy creating ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creative space is looking nice and organised for your up coming markets. The letters and tree are a great idea to make you stall look pretty. The crochet brooches and hairclips are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those letters look cool! Love the baby owls too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks lovely - have a great market!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The baby owls are divine. Hope you have a great market.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love those coloured hair clips and brooches! Your props look wonderful too. Wishing you a wonderful market day. Hope you sell up a storm :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything looks good enough to eat ... your colours are beautiful and your stitching so perfect.
    My Creative Space

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors in the headbands are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, just letting you know that the book I won arrived... Thankyou, I love it!
    I gave you a mention at the end of todays post and added a link to your blog. Thanks again, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My I love your little baby owls. :) So cute! I found your blog through a shared link on my giveaway post. I am loving all your super cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!