Wednesday, July 28, 2010

This week's GIVEAWAY!

This week I've changed the rules slightly...
There will be two prizes and two winners!!!

Both winers will get set of 3 cross-stitched buttons of their choice + applique:)

For your chance to win, just leave a comment saying what new designs you would like to see on my buttons and, if you wish, follow my blog, Twitter or Facebook page, to receive an extra entry. Also, please, let me know if you spread the word about my giveaway as it will get you an extra entry too.

I will draw the winner on Wednesday 4th of August.

Good luck everyone!

15 comments:

  1. oh they are the cutest buttons ever the green apples are my favs!!!!!!!!!

    I am a new follower to your blog through creative spaces :)

    How about cupcakes? and sweets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower of your gorgeous blog.

    Can't see any Hoots on any of those buttons and you can never have too many Hoots!

    Tamara x

    www.tamryder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cross stitch buttons are such a delight. How about 2 cherries hanging off a stalk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. your buttons are always so beautiful!
    I have a weakness for puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am already a follower - I love your work! The buttons are beautiful! Do you do toadstools, licorice all-sorts, forget-me-nots or dandelions? These are some of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm following too! How about some lovely bugs! I'm really fond of ladybirds, dragonflies and bees.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear, thank u for another lovely giveaway. please count me in !!!! :-) by the way... your owls are ADORABLE !!!

    hugz
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your little buttons! How about a little cupcake, a bee, or even a simple heart?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love anything with cats on it....maybe a little cat or cat face :)
    XLois

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm new here... love your button creations, what talent. Maybe a little tree, daisy or birdie...do you do strawberries?
    you're very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your little buttons are so sweet and i'm totally a cross stitcher myself but nothing so tiny. i think a little train would look really sweet. I'm already a follower and I've blogged about your giveaway on my sidebar at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just discovered you...love your buttons. How about some ladybirds, stars, moon, or umbrellas?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh and what about bird houses or bird cages? And cupcakes?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!