Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Stash and more button baking

This week in my Sunday Stash, two of my favourite linens that I picked up from Amitie's stall at the Craft & Quilt Fair.


***

I baked a few more buttons this morning. I love the one with a green apple.
Which one is your favourite?



P.S. Only 2 days left till I will draw a winner for my giveaway. For your chance to win a cute Japanese embroidery book pop over here.

Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Apple is v cute, as is chick and watermelon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute - the green apple and watermelon are adorable!

    Corrie;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your little buttons! I'm still trying to find time to finish that dolly dress so I can sew on one of those beautiful buttons you sent me. I really love that little toadstool button on the bottom there, that's my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the watermelon! You are so clever! Love your new fabric. I've just purchased some of the top one for some boys' chef sets! Gorgeous. Hope all is well in your world :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm torn between the sailboat and the mushroom... cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katia, that fabric is divine! I love the top one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!