Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday photo shoot....

It's very sunny at work this morning and since all baby owls are going to Canberra tomorrow, I thought I'd better take a family photo of them. The little brother (the one made from the blue felt) cannot join them yet. He is still in the studio waiting to be stitched together but I hope to take a picture of him too tomorrow morning.

So, we are going to Canberra tomorrow and I cannot wait to pop into Shop Handmade and look around! After three month watching beautiful goodies arriving in store I could not resist but write a wish list! I've got a few "must haves" and hope they will be still in stock:)

I'll see you back on Wednesday, when I will announce a winner of this week's giveaway and show off my purchases.

Have a great Sunday!




6 comments:

  1. I love the baby owls. They are so cute. Have fun on your shopping spree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your owls are so lovely! Hope you have a lovely trip and find all your goodies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the owls. Shop Handmade is great I can visit it in my lunch break!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!