Thursday, July 1, 2010

My creative space....

This week, my creative space, is all about hexagons, customized little owls and a few bits and pieces that I made on the way (like those tiny bows that I didn't really need for anything in particular!).


My creative space slowly moved from the table to the ironing board. I have no idea why but it feels that any spare surface is handy when it comes to more then ten projects happening at once! I also got creative and got a new banner and logo with a help of Anna from Invite With Style. I still need to change colours of my blog to match and change all my business cards but, at the moment, I am finishing very exciting projects and everything else has to wait!

Join the creative space fun with Kirsty!
Have a creative Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. The little bows are very sweet. Hope you find a good use for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hexagons are so addictive! I find them really medatative, and there is something so....wholistic/rustic/real in hand stitching someting so beautiful. Love your fabric choices.
    xB

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're space is full of loveliness today - the hexes, the bows and your new banner is really superb! Good luck with your exciting projects (they're the best kind)!! Nic

    ReplyDelete
  4. great colour choice! good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 projects ... at least you'll never get bored with one. isn't it terrible how you end up covering every surface you can find.
    My Creative Space

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow how exciting on your new look...congrats my dear xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!