Last night after very loooong day at work (yep, I work some Sundays), I could not wait to get to my hexagons and a few other projects! Here what I finished last night:
I had a few embroideries waiting to become buttons:
Today, since I am down with a cold, I've got a few projects in mind to keep me busy:
- new soft toy pattern that I designed last week need to be tested
- to sew buttons on the backing and pack them in a parcel
- put fabrics together for the pillow project
- a few more headbands and hair ties to make
Have a great Monday everyone!






The hexagon designs are lovely! What beautiful fabric combinations :)
ReplyDeletegood to see you are loving the bliss!
ReplyDeleteCorrie:)
So nice to blogmeet a fellow crafter. Your work is beautiful ... makes me wish I could sew. Look forward to your next post. Michelle
ReplyDeleteLove the hexagons!
ReplyDelete