Sunday, June 6, 2010

back from Handmade market!

This time Canberra welcomed us will lovely cool and sunny weather. It was nice to be outside as well as inside with great stalls and great atmosphere of the Handmade market.
I took a few pictures while setting up as after doors were open so many people kept coming in....


On my way to say hi to Jennie I couldn't go pass the cupcake stall and who ever can? They were so beautifully decorated!

We had a lovely Lisa from Tango and James just next to us with her gorgeous designs that were a huge hit in Handmade shop. These are the arm warmers that I got from her:

I also purchase Daisy doll kit from Lisa's (The red thread) Sweetie Petites collection. I am officially obsessed with Red ridding hood!

Today, I am planning on reorganizing my creative space. I always feel very inspired after a good clean up and I might even find some fabric stashed away that will get me crafting again tonight....

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!