Thursday, June 3, 2010

My creative space....

This week was very creative for me! Had a new idea that slowed me down a bit (I love new projects but not during last days before the market!!!) but I loved working with felt, buttons and ribbons.... It started as a brooch, then I thought I'll make a hair clip organizer from it by adding a ribbon and some stuffing....

Last week we spend a few days at the friend's place near Bowral. They showed we a few nice kitchen supplies shops and that where I picked up my new cupcake stand! I really like the lace style boarder and now it's easier to see how many hair accessories I've done so far... and it's not that many so more felt flowers need to be done this evening!


Join the creative space fun with Kirsty!

9 comments:

  1. The clip organizers are gorgeous. I love the pink and red flowers too. Hope to see you at Handmade on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks gorgeous! I ALWAYS get those last minute new ideas before a market. Drives me mad but you have to do them don't you? Good luck with your market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, please, please put one of those hair organisers aside for me. I would LOVE one!! So clever. Good luck with your market. I too am also head down bottom up racing towards Mathilda's in less than three weeks. Eeeeek!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stand looks lovely for displaying your goodies !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a cracking market day. I'm sure the organisers will be a huge hit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cake stand looks gorgeous ... they seem to look equally good with crafted goodies as they do with cakes. you stand will look amazing.
    My Creative Space

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's very clever idea, the cupcake stand to hold your accessories! Love it!
    Also a clever one with your hair clip organiser too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!

I do read every single comment you leave and appreciate it very much!